Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to obtain a patent good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared how to get a patent for an idea what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand how to get a patent for an idea your market, your place in that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.